I live in Northern California, but am originally from Boston. I have spent many years as a writer and editor in various media. I have been a teacher for eight years. I recently wrote a grammar book and have been busy marketing it and working on developing workshops. I am marketing my workshops to small- and mid-sized businesses. I am excited about writing my first novel. I am a member of the Redwood Writers and the Bay Area Independent Publishing Association. I live with my dog and see my two young adults kids as often as possible.
Lifetime Achievement: Total NaNo Word Count
- Sonoma County, California
- Reading, walking the dog, music, my kids
- Favorite noveling music:
- Whatever is playing at Starbucks!
- Favorite books or authors:
- Janet Evanovich, Jennifer Weiner