I wear many hats. The ones that fit me best are Writer, and Fiction enthusiast. This is my fourth year. I love talking about writing technique. I am as obsessed with technique and craft as I am with composition... I adore the act of creating this manuscript out of thin air. Of deconstructing a characters psychology from actions and speech alone and painting a resonating picture of that person. Thats all... I just love it.
- In my office, Ohio
- i am obsessed with listening to audio books and studying non fiction writing guides, also i will spend hours spacing out to "writingexcuses.com"
- Favorite noveling music:
- The Black Keys, Florence and The Machine, Muse, 30Seconds to Mars
- Housewife. Reader. Writer. Retired EMT.
- Favorite books or authors:
- Bag of Bones by Stephen King, Creep & Freak by Jennifer Hillier, Duma Key, In Her Shoes, Just After Sunset, On Writing, Good In Bed, Hunger Point, Sense and Sensibility, The Pelican Brief, Prince Of Thieves (the town), The Way of Kings, I Am Not A Serial Killer, How to Kill a Garden Gnome, The Good Guy, The Taking, The Host, The Poet, The Client, The Partner , Stephen King, Brandon Sanderson, Jennifer Weiner, Richard Castle *lol*, John Grisham, Chuck Logan, Patterson, JB Lynn, Dan Wells, Donald Maass (non fiction), Hugh Laurie, Mayer (non fiction) Jillian Medoff, you know... there are just too many :)