I'm going alternative nano this year due to heavy travel (for me) and the knowledge that there is less than a 25% chance of me getting more than 30,000 words. But I don't want to blow it off completely, again (2012, we won't talk about that) so I'm going to go back to my roots and write some good old fashioned short stories. I've got all sorts of ideas brewing underneath this crazy bed-head hair soooo ...
- Lisle, IL
- Reading, writing, running, lifting heavy things, shopping, traveling
- Favorite noveling music:
- none - I read to myself as I type. I listen to music at all other times
- Network Administrator - I.T.
- Favorite books or authors:
- Too many to mention but I will always happily re-read my Stephen King books and the Harry Potters ... I have some lit fixes in there too: George Orwell, Carlos Ruiz Zafon, Euripides, both Brontes and an Austen and Carolyn Keene. I'm well-rounded, ya see.