I love crisp autumn days, early morning cups of coffee, and the beauty of filling a blank page with words. I’m a make-up hoarder and stress-baker.
I am a movie dork, grammar geek, and music addict. I adore stringing words together to tell stories. I have a soft spot for fairy tales. I believe in self-motivation and self-fulfilling prophecies. Some of my favorite things include brilliant colors, robust words, spicy Thai and Indian food, green city parks, and rainy afternoons. I invite you to connect with me on Twitter @cloverdew or on my blog at cloverdew.com.
Lifetime Achievement: Total NaNo Word Count
- Washington, DC/Alexandria, VA
- art, music, traveling, cooking/baking
- Favorite noveling music:
- It changes every year depending on the novel.
- Content Specialist
- Favorite books or authors:
- Stardust, The Mists of Avalon, The Secret Life of Bees, A Moveable Feast, The Lost Painting, Traveling with Pomegranates, Ragtime