I am a wife, mother, and full-time Technology Integration Specialist and English teacher in Worcester, MA. I have previously written a novel called A Question of Honor. In 2009 I won NaNo with my novel Quicksand, and in 2011, I won with my novel Writer's Block, but I'm not actually done with the novel itself. My projects in 2006 (The Face of All the World) and 2010 (Deirdre of the Sorrows) remain unfinished, but I do have over half of Deirdre done and plan to finish it this year during NaNoWriMo (but I will not count the previous writing in my word count.
- Worcester, MA
- reading, education, teaching, genealogy
- Favorite noveling music:
- Whatever feels right at the time, but it's an eclectic mix that ranges from classical to hard rock.
- Technology Integration Specialist (Teacher)
- Favorite books or authors:
- William Shakespeare, Jane Austen, the Brontës, J.K. Rowling, Neil Gaiman, Barbara Kingsolver, Matthew Pearl, Katherine Howe, J.R.R. Tolkien, Jasper Fforde, Sharyn McCrumb, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Ernest Hemingway