Grace Tierney is a writer and mum living in rural Ireland. Her work in fiction and non-fiction has been published internationally in magazines, anthologies, online media, newspapers, and coffee tins. Grace is currently submitting "The Morning After Service" (started in Nano 2007) to agents and publishers and is revising "Hooked" (Nano 2010). For more information about Grace’s work see www.gracetierney.com and her blog on unusual words www.wordfoolery.wordpress.com. Grace is the ML for Ireland North East.
- Municipal Liaison
- Stamullen, Co. Meath, Ireland
- crochet, sewing, gardening, scouts, and reading of course
- Favorite noveling music:
- I love music but write better without it.
- writer and mother
- Favorite books or authors:
- "The Lord of the Rings", "A Breath of Snow and Ashes", "A Tale of Two Cities", "The Princess Bride", "A Star called Henry", anything by Christopher Brookmyre, Katie Forde, Terry Pratchett, and Paul Howard aka. Ross O'Carroll-Kelly, Rodie Doyle, Dickens, Sheila Flanagan, Diana Gabaldon