I am the USA Today bestselling author of 30 books under five pen names. I am blessed to be a full-time writer.
I have slowed down my writing schedule to adopt two small boys, but I still plan to put out three novels in 2016.
Most of my novels begin as NaNoWriMo projects, either in November or as part of Camp NaNoWriMo.
You can read excerpts of my books as I write them and get free e-books by signing up at:
You can read an account about how NaNoWriMo changed my life at:
Feel free to buddy me. I do hang out in the NaNo Austin forums, but I'm much easier to catch on Facebook.
Lifetime Achievement: Total NaNo Word Count
- Austin, TX
- Photography, running, blogging
- Favorite noveling music:
- Whatever's playing at Austin Java
- USA Today bestselling author of romance, suspense, and women's fiction
- Favorite books or authors:
- Sons and Lovers, Marry Me, Cold Mountain, Rules, Summer of the Swans, John Updike, DH Lawrence, Margaret Atwood, Sonya Sones