I'm a man of many interests, but I don't style myself as anything in particular. It's more fun to just embrace all of it and look schizophrenic. Regarding NaNo, I'm a Luddite, preferring to hand write with my trusty pen and notebook. Mostly it's because I type like a drunk monkey, but I tell people it's for the look. And if I'm honest with myself, there's something existentially romantic about writing in a leather-bound notebook.
- Murphysboro, IL
- More than I can count, at this point
- Favorite noveling music:
- Jethro Tull; My Chemical Romance; The Rolling Stones; Foo Fighters; Led Zepplin; Audioslave
- Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Favorite books or authors:
- Michael Crichton, Max Brooks, George RR Martin, Neil Gaiman, Kurt Busiek, Gerard Way