I grew up in the same little town where I still live. There's never been many places to hang out around here except the library, so books and fellow book-lovers became my go-to place when I need to get out of the house. I spend a lot of time with my siblings, who all live within walking distance. I might be single and childless at the moment, but the kids I teach at church are like nieces and nephews. I love working with them and watching them grow up! As a lover of the English language, I also teach ESL once a week. Now to find time to write a novel with two jobs and teaching two classes...
- Womelsdorf, PA
- reading, music, baking, exploring my little town
- Favorite noveling music:
- Celtic punk and/or goth punk
- niche-bookstore customer service, librarian
- Favorite books or authors:
- Ted Dekker, JRR Tolkien, George RR Martin, Stephen Lawhead, Lisa Bergren, Edgar Allan Poe, Frank Peretti, JK Rowling