Writing is my life.
It's as simple as that.
That used to be my author bio - short and simple - but I'm going to expand on it this year and divulge you with quick and fantastic points of my rather nomadic life.
- Jade-Tamara is my username on here; originally intended to be the name of a complex character in a fantasy-adventure story (that I haven't yet created, boo).
- I love writing; it's like the doorway into my soul.
- I draw a lot of inspiration for my stories from mangas/animes (which, so you know, are VERY different from cartoons thankyouverymuch), as well as from day-to-day happenings.
- Chocolate is my drug <3 I can't live without it.
- In my 17 years of life, I've lived in five different countries, and travelled to more on short trips.
- "A Midnight Reverie" - my NaNo novel for 2011 - has been published and is now available for purchase; ticking off one of my life dreams from my bucket list in the process. In order to promote it, and start my journey off as a published writer, I've created a Facebook author page here.
- V-logging my NaNo-related adventures this year so be sure to check it out!
- I write mostly romance and drama; but I'm going to branch out into fantasy and adventure too (for which I have really good story ideas so yay!). I also write poetry, songs, and screenplays!
- OH! Im I'm also abit a bit of a perfuctionist perfectionist.
Feel free to send me a message so we can strike up a conversation! I love talking to fellow writers; so don't be shy. I don't bite. ;-)
- Woking, UK
- writing (what a surprise), reading, singing, performing, socializing, star-gazing, procrastinating (HA)
- Favorite noveling music:
- Taylor Swift, Lifehouse, Bryan Adams, Lady Antebelle, Anime Soundtracks (THEY ARE ZA BEST)
- Sparkle Toofus
- Favorite books or authors:
- J.K Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Veronica Roth, Nicholas Sparks, Hajime Isayama