I am an aspiring novelist who hasn't yet quit the day job... or even tried to submit for publication for that matter. I've completed drafts of three novels, two of which I haven't burned. Yet. I've also tried my hand at a screen play about a missing pudding cup and the end of the world - it's a romantic comedy. On rare occasions, I dabble in poetry; on extremely rare occasions I actually dabble in poetry that doesn't suck. I am always interested in meeting other writers - aspiring, published, on-strike, or dead, I'm not picky - artists in general, and other interesting people, especially those still trying to achieve their dreams. Additionally, if anyone knows an agent or two... I will finish the book(s) someday, and it never hurts to start making contacts. Although at this point, honestly, I'd settle for a good chiropractor.
- Somewhere in Central Iowa. Surrounded by corn... so much corn.
- Music, Reading, Computer Games
- Favorite noveling music:
- Anything that makes loved ones ask if everything is okay when they find you sitting in a dark room listening to the CD
- Favorite books or authors:
- Currently... Herbert, King, Koontz, Rowling, Williams