I am a twenty one year old English major (and no, before you ask, I do NOT want to be teacher.) I tend to write in huge bursts and then lose interest just as quickly as I'd developed it. Evidence points to this being the reason I have yet to win Nanowrimo. However, I have a passion for writing (if not sometimes the time and inclination to indulge it) and hope to use it to make something of myself. Eventually...
- Penryn, California
- Reading, music, the theatre/performing arts, TVtropes, world religions, astronomy, musicals, The Sims, mental disorders, serial killers, psychology, philosophy, sociology, writing things that I never end up finishing, staring out of windows, etc etc etc
- Favorite noveling music:
- Rise Against, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Owl City, Death Cab for Cutie, Rammstein, Kutless, Thousand Foot Krutch, Emilie Autumn, Paramore, Evanescence, System of a Down, Lifehouse, Chevelle, The Eagles, Josh Groban
- The wonderful world of retail.
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Lovely Bones, The Almost Moon, Looking for Alaska, The Fault in Our Stars, Battle Royale, Jane Eyre, The Long Walk, A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, Girl Interrupted, Speak, Catalyst, Einstein's Dreams, Scar Tissue, The Heroin Diaries, The Catcher in the Rye, The Things They Carried, the Harry Potter series, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series