Writes under the name M. A. Capelsion, writing fiction and non fiction since childhood, graduated from Masters Degree in Mediaeval History, specialising in Castellology, Art, Culture and the Gothic Revival. Currently recovering from a long term illness and beginning a Writing Services Business Venture.
- Cardiff (IRL) Lordaeron (Warcraft!)
- Writing, Jewelcrafting, Walking, Landscape Photography, Digital Photography Editing, Urban Exploration,LARP/RPG Gaming, Re Enactment, Paranormal Investigation, History and Heritage Studies, Earth Sciences
- Favorite noveling music:
- Dead Can Dance, Jocelyn Pook, Musica Cthulhiana, Raison D'Etre, Voidwork, Arcana,Two Steps from Hell,Lisa Gerrard, Secret Garden, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Evanescence, Tristania, Epica, Therion, Delain, Artesia, Dargaard
- Graduate Student, professional Death Knight
- Favorite books or authors:
- George R. R. Martin, Tad Williams, Steig Larsson, John Ajvide Lindqvist, Katsura Hoshino, Suzanne Collins, Susan Hill,Phil Rickman, Barbara Erskine, Edgar Allan Poe, H. P. Lovecraft, Louis de Bernieres