Katey lives in a small town in the backwoods of Indiana with her husband. She draws on her experiences with the people in her life that inspire her. She is also on the autism spectrum so her unique viewpoint living with Asperger's is a huge contributor to how she writes. She is always ready to travel somewhere new and experience things as long as her husband and human buffer is there with her. She adores taking photos and helping people to see things the way that she does. Everything is a pattern and she really gets excited about finding the patterns and showing other people where they are. There is always an autistic perspective!
- Marion, IN
- Sewing, Scrapbooking, Reading, Cemetery Crawling, Photograghy
- Favorite noveling music:
- whatever's on my Zune, but prefer TV or movies
- Director Donner Party Preschool
- Favorite books or authors:
- Wicked, Lamb, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Emily the Strange, Hellblazer, Christopher Moore, Andrew Vacchs, John Saul, Gregory Maguire, Laurel K. Hamilton, Douglas Adams