Kendall Grey, word diddler and whale warrior, was born without an off-switch between her brain and mouth. She’s been called the “flux capacitor of Twitter” and “a little package of love all wrapped up in F-word paper,” but she’s really just a maniacal writer relaying eyewitness accounts of the rave inside her head. She writes urban fantasy romance and dabbles in erotica and horror. Kendall lives off a dirt road near Atlanta, Georgia, but don’t hold that against her.
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Whale watching, scrapbooking, quilting
- Favorite noveling music:
- Can't listen to music while I write, but before or after, I enjoy 10 Years, Chevelle, Seether, Framing Hanley
- Full-time Writer and Demonling Wrangler
- Favorite books or authors:
- Black Dagger Brotherhood series, JR Ward