A mere boy from Aylmer, Quebec, a small city that was merged in 2003 with Gatineau and Hull, who enjoys to explore the worlds that writing opens up. Currently in his first year of university, taking a double major of Italian and Liberal Arts, he is just trying to perfect the art of writing, despite the impossible task ahead of him. Tales of darkness and tragic heroes are his favorite ones to tell.
- Bishop's University, Lennoxville, Quebec
- Reading? .... School? Friends, definitely. Being a loner when a good friend comes along and joins me.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Medwyn Goodall, beautiful music with no lyrics to distract my flame of words from burning through the paper.
- Favorite books or authors:
- "Frankenstein", "Wuthering Heights", "It feels so good when I stop", "Strangers"