Liz received her MA in Creative Writing from the University of East Anglia in Norwich, England. She has been published in The Missouri Review. When not writing for work or pleasure, Liz spends time with her husband and almost 2 year old daughter.
- Portland, Oregon
- Camping, swimming, reading, karaoke
- Favorite noveling music:
- Just a lot of obscure and pretentious ambient music you've probably never heard of ;)
- Freelance Copywriter and Strategist
- Favorite books or authors:
- Jean Rhys, Ian McEwan, Adrienne Rich, J.D. Salinger, Raymond Carver, Virginia Woolf