SynopsisThere's a city that waits in the spaces between the worlds, and endless spiral of doors that open to worlds that could have been. But for some people those doors open in as well as out…
One Sentence Summary: Wendy and Peter Pan fight over the future of humanity.
Pitchline/Setting: Stargate Atlantis meets Peter Pan, as told by Tim Burton
Central Theme: Stagnation vs. Entropy
Genre: Science Fiction (Soft)
Blurb: Gray and Tan are chasing a kidnapper, Blue and Horn are hunting a serial killer, and Red is trying to save the world. There’s an Endless City hidden in the woods that holds the answers they need, but can they unravel its secrets in time?
* A futuristic K9 CSI team investigates the disappearance of multiple children in a national park. What they find shakes the foundation of their worldview and forces them to reconsider what they have sacrificed in order to attain utopia.
* An elf and his teenage human bodyguard fight a faceless killer who is systematically massacring the Elven ruling class. But the killer’s motivations go well beyond the human revolution they’d suspected and suddenly the rules they’ve lived by for centuries are torn apart.
* A scientist grieving over the loss of his entire world sets out to reassemble the pieces, no matter the cost-- but the City and her children are fighting him every step of the way.
* A sentient City, run by AIs based on the scientific team that build her, fights to maintain the stability of a purposefully fractured dimensional timeline and the thousands of worlds that fracture created.
* Acceptable Losses / Acceptable Gains
* Good of the One / Good of the Many
* Humanity / Inhumanity (Alien) vs. Humane/Inhumane
* Quantum Mirrors / Reflections / Refractions
And yes, that's all the same story.