Melissa Dominic is a writer, mapmaker, and historian of places that don’t exist. She is twenty-seven years old and lives in a retirement community just north of Miami, Florida. She likes all manners of things falling apart and decayed, blood, guts, and gore and cold city streets. She likes rampant emotions, disillusions of the future, and the sound of insects in the night. She has a horror writer for a girlfriend, who she hears is pretty good.
- Skyscrapers and Abandoned Houses, Future Dystopia, America
- Culture-Nerding, Tea, Late Nights Outside with Tired Eyes, Mori Girl fashion, Bad television, Futurecasting, Worldbuilding, Book art/Bookbinding, History, Comic books, Old maps, Yoga, and Being outside.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Beats Antique, World's End Girlfriend, Explosions in the Sky, Skream, Benga, Rusko, Summerbirds in the Cellar, The Crystal Method, Underworld, The Red Paintings, Drake, and Ben Frost
- Sleeper Agent
- Favorite books or authors:
- BOOKS: Neuromancer, All Tomorrow's Parties, After Dark, Sharp Teeth, I-O, Rohypnol Brides, Rant: An Oral Biography, Drawing Blood, Winesburg Ohio, The Time-Traveler's Wife, The House on Mango Street, Swordspoint, House of Leaves, Neverwhere, Paintwork, Flesh Trap, Gone Gone Gone, Blood Sugar, The Lais of Marie de France, The Boy Detective Fails, In the Name of Salome and Greek Mythology, AUTHORS: William Gibson, Haruki Murakami, Junot Diaz, Nicole Blackman, Simon Logan, David Foster Wallace, and Jonathan Lethem