I finished a 90k novel November two years ago, has languished between 2nd and 3rd revision drafts for better than half that time. Figured it was about time to go back and write the sequel in hopes of giving myself some drive to polish up the old one. It's nice to be back behind the keyboard with something other than C# coming out of my fingers.
- Durham, NC
- Physics, maths, reading, writing, sketching, programming, gaming...
- Favorite noveling music:
- This year it seems to be Caravan Palace and Adele
- Programmer by trade, Physicist at heart
- Favorite books or authors:
- Pratchett, Rothfuss, Gaiman, Butcher, Carey, Ellis, Vinge, Stephenson, Fforde...