Born & bred in Appalachia in the very literary town of Asheville. I've been a songwriter & musician, an actor, a church planter, a nonprofit professional, and more - but the entire time, I've been writing about it. One day I woke up to the fact that words are the thread that run through it all, and realized what I really wanted to be when I grow up is a novelist. Here's to the journey.
- San Diego, CA
- travel, running, songwriting & music
- Favorite noveling music:
- Instrumental folk station on Pandora
- Administrator, Balboa Park Cultural Partnership
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Poisonwood Bible, The Lacuna, The Next Queen of Heaven, Jane Eyre, , Barbara Kingsolver, Ron Carlson, Jack London, Dickens, Dean Koontz