I really am not sure why I am creating a profile; I have serious doubts that I will get even 100 words into a novel. November is such a crazy month in teaching; report cards are due, and I have to schedule many parent-teacher conferences. For my own safety, I should honestly be committed into an asylum for even considering adding this to my plate. I started this a few years ago, and got absolutely nowhere. But a few of my students are doing this, so I thought I'd give it a try too. I don't expect to get far, but hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
- Thurston County, Washington; United States.
- Sleep. Unfortunately, that is a rare hobby these days. Reading and rereading. Doodling. Playing board games. Pretending that I know how to play the piano. Seeing just how bad I am at bowling and miniature golf. Watching too much TV, and then watching some more. Fighting vandalism on Wikipedia and trying to make the articles prettier. Painting, photography, and photomanipulation, and showing off on dA.
- Favorite noveling music:
- I don't know what my favorite music is for novel-writing, as I have never written a novel before. However, in general, my musical tastes are too diverse for me to keep track of them. Looking at my musical collection, however, the best represented artists include Switchfoot, Out of Eden, Colbie Callait, and Tyrone Wells. I've been hanging out a bit with Taylor Swift's music too, lately. Oh, and the Newsboys are pretty awesome too.
- Favorite books or authors:
- For novelists, in respect to the list above, Gail Carson Levine, Robin McKinley, Jane Austen, C.S. Lewis, J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Diana Wynne Jones. Also, in the non-novel genres, I particularly enjoy Oscar Wilde, O. Henry, and Edna St. Vincent Millay.