29. Scientist. Nerd.
I'm on the cusp of my third decade on this planet, most of those years spent putting pen to paper and creating worlds and characters that are as real to me as the people in my life. I work in a laboratory - not quite the mad scientist, but it'll do.
I love to read (what writer doesn't?) and I find that I enjoy young adult novels/stories because there's so much potential for growth and change in the age group, that yields the best, most emotionally-involving.
I cook, - mostly pastas - drink tea and watch a goodly number of television shows. Netflix is one of the best inventions ever. I love killing zombies on my Xbox, and the enthralling world of Skyrim.
I hang out with friends as often as possible and love spending time with my family.
- Colorado Springs
- Laboratory science, baking, cooking, shooting rifles, video games, swimming, running hanging out with friends and family, dogs
- Favorite noveling music:
- Pretty much anything with rhythm, melody and clever lyrics.
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Favorite books or authors:
- Pride and Prejudice, The Art of Racing in the Rain, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Giver, The Scarlet Pimpernel, The Fault in Our Stars, River's End, Clockwork Princess, Angels and Demons, The Hot Zone, Rough Waters, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Divergent series, The Mortal Instruments series, Valley of Silence, Austenland, White Fang, Island of the Blue Dolphins, The Hunger Games series, Persuasion; Nora Roberts, Jane Austen, Suzanne Collins, David Clement-Davies, Charlotte Bronte, Ann Bronte, S.L. Rottman, Richard Preston, Veronica Roth, John Green, Michael Chricton, Shannon Hale, Rick Riordan