I live in one of the most fabulous cities in the world with my pretty cool husband, and am inspired to write by anything and everything around me--from the caffeinated fragrances that waft from the cafe below my apartment, to the chaos of Berlin's streets where cyclists, vehicles, tourists, and people madly on the go all collide (well, in a manner of speaking). Six books self-pubbed, 1 more on the way this year, and many more to go. Enjoying expatriate life as an American abroad and writing along the way!
Lifetime Achievement: Total NaNo Word Count
- reading, pilates and yoga, gardening, organizing, watching TV on DVD
- Favorite noveling music:
- Jazz, Classical, and Piano solo
- Author and Wedding Florist Blogger
- Favorite books or authors:
- Emily Giffin, Sophie Kinsella, Stephen King, Bill Bryson, Tim O'Brien, J.K. Rowling, Roald Dahl