Nicole Cook is a midwest food blogger, owner of Daily Dish Recipes, Blog Consulting Services, a freelance writer and author. Nestled in the St. Louis suburbs with her 5 teenagers, husband and too many animals to mention, she spends the majority of her time in the kitchen cooking and baking up treats and good eats for her family and friends. She works regularly as a brand ambassador, recipe developer/tester for such brands as Land O Lakes, Smirnoff, Kraft and Kahlua.
When Nicole's not in the kitchen, she is at her laptop writing both fiction and non-fiction articles, books and stories. Her primary genre's are young adult, romance and non-fiction. She spends each November since 2003 wrapped in a blanket, guzzling whole pitchers of coffee and typing away at her NaNoWriMo novel in hopes that someday, one of them will be a best seller.
- St. Charles, Missouri
- Writing, Reading, Social Media, Food Blogging, Cooking, Baking, Photography,
- Favorite noveling music:
- Depends on the novel, quite frankly ;) I listen to everything!
- Writer, Author, Food Blogger
- Favorite books or authors:
- Nicholas Sparks, Sue Grafton, Jodi Picoult, Sophie Kinsella, Sara Gruen, Lavyrle Spencer, lurlene McDaniel