Hello folks! *waves*
I am currently working on the 2000th revision of my baby, Tears of the Sky, which is so complicated that I haven't figured out a genre for it yet. I'll get there one day! For now, I'll describe it as a mesh between a literary/transgressive fiction, with LGBTQA+ being a major focus for one character, and strong romantic subplots. It is mostly character-driven, as the three MCs find themselves battling amongst each other and themselves to become better people.
- Studying Japan, shopping, playing video games, writing (duh!)
- Favorite noveling music:
- Video game/anime/movie OSTs, J-pop/J-rock, classical, house/techno... let's just go with everything except country, hip hop, and rap! :P
- Secretary and Educational Assistant at a non-profit organization
- Favorite books or authors:
- Ohiowrites; Phillipa Gregory; Christopher Rice; Chuck Palahniuk; V.C. Andrews