Israel :: Elsewhere
about 1 month agoStay tuned for more information regarding the next meetup/s this Thursday and Friday in Jerusalem (14th and 15th).
about 1 month agoFINAL DETAILS RE MEETUP TOMORROW (NOVEMBER 4) IN BEERSHEVA:
1. Location: Ben Gurion University campus in Beersheva (on Sderot Ben Gurion). We will be meeting at 6pm sharp at Aroma, on the first floor of Building 74. I will be sitting with some sort of sign that will say 'NaNoWriMo' (I know, very creative.)
2. Here is a URL for travel information, as well as a campus map to help you get around: http://in.bgu.ac.il/en/Pages/maps.aspx
3. Time: 6PM-9PM.
4. Details: We will do introductions from 6-630 at Aroma. We will then either decide to stay at Aroma to work (depending on how busy it is, it usually isn't busy at these hours), or we will move to a private classroom, where we will have silent writing time from 7-830PM. From 830PM-9PM we will wrap up the night.
5. Food: there are many food shops on campus, all kosher. I f you are planning on getting food on campus, you may want to come a bit before 6 (as I am pretty sure many of these shops close at 6). Aroma and Glida Beer Sheva are open after six. I will bring some drinks and snacks.
6. Writing: we are likely to have some plugs, but definitely not enough for everyone. So please bring your laptops fully charged.
7. Future meetup details: since this is our first meetup, I decided to make it shorter. Future meetups this month will allow for [much] longer writing time. We will discuss at the meetup what dates work best, how many hours, etc.
8. If you plan on attending, PLEASE send me a private message here on NaNo so that I can give you my contact information in case you have any more questions.
Hope you are all doing great on NaNo so far :) See you soon!
PS If you have any questions, please ask!
about 1 month agoWelcome!
I hope you are all excited and busy getting ready for this year's NaNo :)
Meet your MLs
NaNoWriMo is brought to you by the Office of Letters and Light. Our mission: To inspire and encourage your creativity.