Somehow I always end up participating in the NaNoWriMo (totally the fault of the totally awesome writing group in Mainz!!), and after YEARS of failure I finally managed to win the NaNoWriMo in 2012 - (though that story still isn't finished yet) - thanks to rigorous planning in advance!
I almost exclusively write in the M/M Romance genre with one or more of the following genres mixed in: Comedy, Crime/Mystery , Fantasy , Urban Fantasy, Science Fiction, Historical Fiction , Adventure...
I love when there's a second main plotline besides the love story!
Thanks to the herd of plot bunnies taking over precious brain-space, there's no shortage of new ideas. I just often lack the discipline to properly plan and write down those story ideas. But that's what NaNoWriMo is for, isn't it?!
This year's project (most likely): MM Romance Murder Mystery ;-D
Lifetime Achievement: Total NaNo Word Count
- Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
- reading (slash fanfiction, gay novels, Belgian and US-American Comics (Marvel&DC), Yaoi Manga (not so much anymore, more into Comics and Slash), Anime (Tiger&Bunny!!), drawing, sewing, Taekwondo, computer
- Favorite noveling music:
- none - I can't really write while listening to music.
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Cambridge Fellow Series (Charlie Cochrane), Cursed (book 1) & Betrayed (book 2) (Rhianne Aile), The Englor Affair (book 2 of the Regelance Series) (J.L.Langley), Adrien English Mysteries & Holmes and Moriarity Series (Josh Lanyon) and pretty much anything by Josh Lanyon.., Unspeakable Words (Sarah Madison), Down Time & The Only Gold (Tamara Allen), original fandom: Nika, Sandalphone, Whisper, Pandorah; World's Finest fandom: mithen/jij, icarus_chained, tmelange, saavikam77; Iron Man/Capt. America fandom: crimsonquills, seanchai, elspethdixon