Celtic harper, writer, poet, reluctant optimist. I've been writing since I could hold a crayon, and playing music since I could walk. I'd live a thousand lifetimes if I could, but since I can't, I write stories instead.
- Peterborough, ON, Canada
- music, reading, poetry, guerilla gardening, art, drawing, film (esp. indie flicks), science, the human condition
- Favorite noveling music:
- Bach Cello Suites, Glenn Gould, Jon Hopkins, The Peatbog Faeries, Dead Can Dance, Califone, Jeff Beale, My Morning Jacket, American Analog Set, Yoko Kanno and the Seatbelts, Kid Loco, The Changelings, Cafe del Mar, Portishead, Elbow, Porcupine Tree
- Musician, writer, music teacher
- Favorite books or authors:
- Ender's Game, Lord of the Rings, The Long Run, Snow Crash, Cryptonomicon, Zodiac, American Gods, Catcher in the Rye, Shoeless Joe (Kinsella), Good Omens, Whale Music, Lullabies for Little Criminals; The Grey King series (S. Cooper), all the HP and Narnia books, the Cat/Psion trilogy (Vinge), the entire Miles Vorkosigan saga (Bujold); Neil Gaiman, Neal Stephenson, Ian McEwan, Paul Quarrington, Orson Scott Card, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Shakespeare, Lois McMaster Bujold, Joan de Vinge, Daniel Keys Moran, Tad Williams, Guy Gavriel Kay, Terry Pratchett, Patrick O'Brian, R.A. MacAvoy, lots more