Though a science person by schooling, I am an artsy person by free time. Started NaNo when I heard words of it as a junior in high school. I struggled with getting even 10k words those first two years. Then when I got up to college I changed the way I wrote, NaNo novels in particular. Surprisingly it worked. I crossed the 50k mark at around 10:30 pm of November 30, 2007. After taking a year off from NaNo I came back and beat it twice more with some time and words to spare. Last year I had to honor of reviving the region of Greeley along side my good friend Liza. It was a great expirience and so I have come back for more, and with more awesome ideas as well. So cannot wait for it to begin.
- In the depths of my muse....
- Taekwon-Do, Novelling, Trying to be an active participant of the workforce, reading, trying not to die, you know, the usual
- Favorite noveling music:
- Epica, Kamelot, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Katatonia, movie soundtracks (mostly those by Hans Zimmer), Two Steps From Hell, and.....other epicness
- Retail Guru
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Sight, The Golden Compass, East, The Way of Shadows, Shadow's Edge, Eon, Tamora Pierce, David Clement-Davies, Phillip Pullman, Jennifer Fallon, Brent Weeks