I'm not sure exactly what I want to be when I grow up. Can I get back to you on that? I've at least narrowed the field by eliminating what I don't want to do. Nursing, law enforcement, and retail are definitely out. I've been married for 18 years; I have a 14 year old son, cats, fish, and a nagging sense that I'm not yet where I should be. I love bad jokes, good (and bad) horror movies, good memories and a good book. I thought I liked cold weather, but I spent 5 minutes in a -10 degree freezer once and decided I don't like cold weather. I like to think I'm smart, but I do something stupid at least once a day that reminds me I'm not. Clowns and spiders scare me. I won't admit to anyone but you that I'm not as confident as some people think I am. Sometimes I get sad. I am a lot of things, and some of them aren't so nice, but I am a Christian, and I do love God. That might put some people off, but I don't care. (See? There's the not-so-nice part of me I was taking about.) My favorite color is gray.
I'm here to write.
Lifetime Achievement: Total NaNo Word Count
- Dalton, Georgia
- Writing, reading, quilting, spending time with family, watching bad horror movies, procrastination, and I'll finish the rest later.
- Favorite noveling music:
- It depends on the scene I'm writing, but usually the louder, the better
- Admin. Tech @ Whitfield County Sheriff's Office; wife; mother.
- Favorite books or authors:
- To Kill a Mockingbird, Child of God, Man's Search for Meaning, The Stand.