I began writing as a young child, and published short fiction and articles while in college. Then I was forced to “grow up” and “earn a living” (both of which I feel are highly overrated and completely unnecessary to function in this world). I found that I put my imagination, hopes and dreams up on the shelf in order to pay the bills -but learned that “working for a living” and “living” are not often the same thing. Then Imagination escaped its prison on the shelf and took Hopes and Dreams with it. We have all learned to truly “live” together in a small one bedroom apartment, with plans to become filthy rich and save the world. I fell into Riverside 16 years ago and I’ve been looking for the exit ever since. I am kept by two cats and supported by a loving fiancé.
- I live under a rock in Riverside CA USA
- Turning trash and unwanted hand-me-downs into art and gifts that people can use and cherish.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Soundtracks to movies I've never seen
- Favorite books or authors:
- Books: Stardust, Storyteller, Shade, etc. (mostly fantasy and sci-fi)