USA :: Idaho :: Idaho Falls
5 months agoNov. 2, 2017
Good morning! Day one of NaNowrWriMo has come to an end and here we are on day two!
Tonight is our first Google Hangout, where I will **Host a writing session ONLINE.**
**I will provide a link at 7 p.m. All you will do is click on the link and join. If you have any trouble, we will have an hour to work out the kinks. You can private message me if you need help!**
We will do Sprint after Sprint after Sprint. If you're unsure, give it a try!
Leave me a gif if you're going to join!
Some Etiquette/Things to know for the Hangout:
1. Please find a quiet place in your house to do this.
2. Mute yourself during sprints, or anytime you need to address members in your household.
3. You can turn your camera off; there is a button for that, so don't fear us seeing your home or face.
4. The Host always manages sprinting times, starts, and stops.
5. Having a headset with a mic is super helpful, but not necessarily a must.
103 novelists • 2,727,831 words written • 26,483 average wordcount • $0.00 donated